When it comes to selling your home, selecting the right agent is critical for a successful outcome. Being a real estate broker for over 30 years, I’ve seen the good the bad and the ugly in the quality of real estate agents.
Five things to ask a prospective broker.
- How long have you been in the business.
- How many homes have you sold in my area.
- Are you a full time agent or part time.
- Is your office local, can you service my property
- Can I see your marketing plan for my property.
- Do you have a list of references I can talk to.